The Last Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Generation

A place for Christian teens to hangout and feel free to discuss life and God.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hey-Low!
Sinners Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 am by thatgolferboi

» Star Wars: Episode 1 RP
Sinners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 am by Zenith

» Biblical Interpretation: A Foundation
Sinners Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:49 pm by Jarrax Volk

» The Chicago Statement on Biblical Hermeneutics
Sinners Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:45 pm by Jarrax Volk

» The Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
Sinners Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:54 pm by Jarrax Volk

» Reboot
Sinners Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:25 pm by Zealfire

» Recruitment Ideas?
Sinners Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:34 pm by Jarrax Volk

» Evidence for Genesis, Young Earth Creationism
Sinners Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:49 pm by RationalChristian

» person below me
Sinners Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:11 am by Holy Roller Princess

Sinners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zealfire
Admin
Admin
Zealfire

Character Profile:
Name:: Zeal Marie Meikle
Physical Description::
Character Background::

Sinners Empty
PostSubject: Sinners   Sinners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:43 pm

This is my vent. I'm angry and hurt.

I don't care if this offends you or hurts your feelings. In order to come to the truth it must hurt at times. No one said the truth is easy to take in. Homosexuality is sin. It's almost as far from God as you can get next to being a reprobate. Homosexuality is very demonic in influence. Even if you want to argue the person can't help how their born then why do we have jails? Everybody is born being prone to sin. That doesn't mean we should just give over to the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

The BIGGEST thing of ALL! YOU CAN NOT BE A PRACTICING HOMOSEXUAL AND MAKE IT TO HEAVEN OR BE A CHRISTIAN.

Shock, shock! It's not my opinion and it is no one else. It is God's honest truth. It is the word of the Lord. You can say what you want but in the end homosexuals unless trying to leave their sin for God can not be Christians.

This gets to me the most. Those who teach against homosexuality are not "haters." You might as well not be a Christian if your not going to try to tell your brother or sister in Christ when they are in sin. We are trying to help the people. If they feel like God doesn't love them, well, he doesn't love them being in a state of sin. They need to quit worrying about God hating them and instead just cut theirselves off from homosexuality and don't enter into any relationships.

Trying to tell someone their living in sin and need to change does not make you hater! Thank you! very much for letting me vent...lol..haha Razz Im feeling a lot better right now..you can tell me what ya think if ya like ...lol
Back to top Go down
https://thelastgeneration.forumotion.com
Holy Roller Princess
Holy Roller Princess

Character Profile:
Name::

Sinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners   Sinners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

I like this post... very much so. I was just in a discussion earlier with someone about homosexuality. It is WRONG, and that's not us judging, it's the Word of God that judges acording to righteousness.
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

Sinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners   Sinners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Zealfire wrote:

Trying to tell someone their living in sin and need to change does not make you hater! Thank you! very much for letting me vent...lol..haha Razz Im feeling a lot better right now..you can tell me what ya think if ya like ...lol

Sort of what I was thinking before...when people say it is a sin other people will just say "God loves them"....he loves everyone so it doesn't make the sin any less a sin because of that.

Some people even say Christianity is whatever you see it as ...Christianity is about what the Bible says (which should be extremely obvious).
For example, before someone said prostitution was alright because people needed money in hard times..It's not what the Bible teaches at all.
Back to top Go down
~♥Born_Again♥~

~♥Born_Again♥~

Character Profile:
Name::

Sinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners   Sinners Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 pm

I agree very much.
Back to top Go down
Crowned with Laurels

Crowned with Laurels

Character Profile:
Name:: Selma Lundor

Sinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners   Sinners Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:04 am

Zealfire wrote:

No, trying to help someone does not make you a hater. However, there is a difference in helping and making sarcastic remarks or snide ones in their direction or shunning them completely.

I think that is where most Christians get it wrong. Yes it's a sin. If they practice it, if they simply have the feelings though, then that is no different from you lusting after a woman or me a man. But even if they slip up and act on those feelings or are afflicted and practicing the lifestyle that gives us no right to be rude when we speak to them about changing their lifestyle.

I know some people are really zealous and adamant about Homosexuality being a sin, but it irritates me and angers me when people are rude in their "righteousness" or "helping" or "pointing out the sin" .

I know some gay people. And they are about the nicest people ever, (though not the overtly stereotypical gay males) and both of them know I don't agree with their lifestyle. And we have had many talks about it, however I remain nice and calm and I don't insult them. One of them has decided, through our talks that it might be wrong for him to be with a man and is working on understanding the fact further. That would never had happened had I been rude or angry in our talks. It would never had happened had I just told him "You're going to hell because you're gay" every time I saw him or made cruel jokes about him and his partners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners   Sinners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Generation :: The Remnant :: God & Church-
Jump to: