The Last Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Generation

A place for Christian teens to hangout and feel free to discuss life and God.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hey-Low!
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 am by thatgolferboi

» Star Wars: Episode 1 RP
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 am by Zenith

» Biblical Interpretation: A Foundation
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:49 pm by Jarrax Volk

» The Chicago Statement on Biblical Hermeneutics
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:45 pm by Jarrax Volk

» The Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:54 pm by Jarrax Volk

» Reboot
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:25 pm by Zealfire

» Recruitment Ideas?
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:34 pm by Jarrax Volk

» Evidence for Genesis, Young Earth Creationism
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:49 pm by RationalChristian

» person below me
How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:11 am by Holy Roller Princess

How Great is Our God!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine Star
Admin
Admin

How Great is Our God! Empty
PostSubject: How Great is Our God!   How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Walking around the park the other day I prayed to God asking Him to bring someone along who I could minister to about Him. After walking for a little more than a mile( just talking to God),I walked past a guy who I heard just repeatedly singing the words "Heavenly Father", "Heavenly Father". I immediately became excited thinking, "Could this person be the answer to my prayers?" I continued walking ad I began asking God if he would have me speak to this guy. I finally slowed down my fast-paced walking and waited for the guy to get in closer proximity. When he was close enough, I turned around and asked if he was singing to God. He told me he was, and from then on we began talking. I was overwhelmed that I actually got to speak to someone about Christ, being that most people are so caught up in their exercise routine.The guy made known to me that he had made mistakes in his life, and I told Him about God's forgiveness, and how He is looking at him with open arms waiting. He asked if I would pray for him and I told him I definitely would. He took my number and left. Ever since that day I had been praying for him. I got a call on my phone tonight and it was from the guy I met at the park. He asked me if I had been praying for him, and I told him that I definitely was. He then explained that he had been in court for 2-3 hours waiting for his trial . He told me that he was pending being sentenced to about 5 years in prison. I was so shocked, I had no idea what situation he was in. He continued and told me that after sitting for so long waiting for his case, he went and spoke to one of the workers. The lady asked his name, and he told her. By the time she looked up the case, she told him that somehow the charges and all the counts against hm had been dropped.

HOW AMAZING is our God? I can truly say that He is faithful, and that NOTHING in the world is impossible! Praises be to the Lord God Almighty!
Back to top Go down
~♥Born_Again♥~

~♥Born_Again♥~

Character Profile:
Name::
Physical Description::
Character Background::

PostSubject: Re: How Great is Our God!   How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Praise the Lord! I love you

I've heard this on CTF I think,you're Diana,right?
Back to top Go down
Divine Star
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Great is Our God!   How Great is Our God! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Yes, I am. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Great is Our God!   How Great is Our God! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Great is Our God!
Page 1 of 1